Monday, July 5, 2010

Up.

Have you ever just sat and looked up at the sky?
I know I have, and I know it sounds almost cliche.
Isn't it beautiful?
It was more star-stunning years back. Years back such as when I saw God there.
No, not a picture of Him. But Him.
It was almost a musky feeling, that feeling you get on a damp day.
The one the fills the air, but it wasn't muddy.
It was clear, clean, cheerful, refreshing.
No matter the weather. That how I know it was God.
It isn't there anymore. It's empty.
Despite the weather, it's a place with a "vacant" sign.
I don't like it. I don't think I do.
I know that's not how it's really like. Wait. Do I?
So much debating. I don't like it.
It was never suffocating, and it's not now.
It's like there isn't any air, but I can breathe fine.
I'm not sure if I'm actually okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment