Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day Seventeen - Sex Symbol

Oh hay, there is that word again.
Another symbol.

Lookadoo talks about a radio talk show person named Dr. Joy Browne. One, I want to listen to it. Two, I REALLY want that last name. Just sayin'.

She used to do a questionnaire thing in San Francisco, that you could answer only yes or no, or pro or con.

The question was "If you know then what you know now, would you have waited longer to have sex?"

"Fully 93 percent of both men and women resoundingly responded yes, they would wait... A sobering thought, yes." - Lookadoo page 81

LIFE LINK!
Ephesians 5:3
'But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of green, because these are improper for God's holy people.'

Usually, when Justin puts a LIFE LINK! in his book twice. It's serious business.

Another symbol? Blah, I love them, I just feel guilty as heck as not finding my other one. I guess I should really get on that, eh? I really needed it during the mission trip. With all this fighting out of that, I need it even more. So, a symbol for my commitment to try to be as pure as I can be. Ehh. I don't really like the sound of that. I committed to this book, well, God's works behind it.

Now. What to use...

I like Lookadoo's cross ring, I just need to find something like that.
Maybe? I'm not too sure.
He made a good point.
To make the commitment with God, not your boyfriend or girlfriend.
I understand why. Just a good point to refresh in your little noggin.
I'll get back to this blog when I found a good symbol.

"Commit. Make it real. Live the extreme Word of God." - Lookadoo page 85

No comments:

Post a Comment